We are always grateful to the F and I Association for your on going support and enjoy welcoming your members to our events.
I have summarised some of our courses which I think could be of interest to your members and would be grateful if you could circulate any you feel could support the work you do or be beneficial as CPD.
- 15th November 2015 – Head and Neck Dissection Hartpury College http://www.horsesinsideout.com/dissections.html
- 12th December 2015 – Entire Fore and Hind Limb Dissection Hartpury College – http://www.horsesinsideout.com/dissections.html
- 20th and 21st February 2016 – Backs, Balance and Biomechanics – 10th year Anniversary Conference Royal Agricultural University – http://www.horsesinsideout.com/conference2016.html
- 10th and 11th March 2016 – Practical Anatomy Course for Saddlers and Saddle Fitters with Gillian Higgins at Derby College http://www.horsesinsideout.com/SaddlersCourse.html
- 8th and 9th October 2016 – 2-Day Applied Anatomy and Biomechanics Course Leicestershire
More Courses and events can be found on the website.